Graduated artists and startups can become members of the alumni network
Artists and startups that graduated from the MediaFutures support programme can become part of the MediaFutures Alumni community. The main idea of this community is to keep the connections, build a strong network and community power among startups and artists.
Alumnis might become a mentor/coach to one of the new teams of the current cohort or sharing their best practices: Do’s and Dont’s in the program with the new teams running the BUILD Phase.
What can members expect from the alumni program?
- The MediaFutures team will share relevant events that alumnis can participate in
- Alumnis can share updates about their projects in respective project channels
- Members can exchange skills: ask for inputs from others or offer help in your expertise area
- They can share events they are participating in and invite the MediaFutures community to support/vote
- They can share job opportunities
- Alumnis are invited to participate in online/physical events in the startups and artists ecosystem
- In addition they are invited to important events of the 2nd cohort and participate in selected training.
In case you wish to get in contact with the MediaFutures alumnis, please contact them through their profiles in their projects’ descriptions.