On Wednesday, 9 June 2021, Alexandra Garatzogianni, Alina Brockob, Gerrit Rosam and Michael Fribus from TIB & Leibniz University Hannover organized & hosted the European Semantic Web Conference (ESWC) EU Project Networking Session 2021.
The ESWC is a major venue for discussing the latest scientific results and technology innovations around semantic technologies. For the first time, the EU Project Networking Session took place completely online. The networking track of ESWC2021 provided an opportunity to:
- Share knowledge and experiences among EU and national projects
- Network and exchange in terms of (open) innovation, technology and data
- Present and discuss project requirements and results with ESWC participants
- Discuss funding opportunities such as Horizon Europe and ERC
- Sound out potential transnational and EU-wide collaboration
The purpose of the EU project networking track was to provide EU-funded projects with the ability to connect with each other and engage in discussions about their respective research and development activities.
Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.